Future Residential Alternatives has established a process that allows it to service its target demographics successfully.
- Each resident is expected to go through an intake process executed by the Program Manager.
- All residents must sign a program contract showing that they understand the rules of the house.
- All residents must have or find a job, if not employed at time of entry.
- All residents must participate in house maintenance.
- All residents must abstain from using any form of drugs outside of prescription medicine.